Thermo Scientific FastRuler High Range DNA Ladder is specifically designed for fast sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in 48-well (or 96-well) high throughput gels, as well as in conventional agarose gels. The ladder is a mixture of five blunt-ended chromatography-purified individual DNA fragments that are easily resolved in a short separation distance (10 to 20 mm) after an 8 to 14 minutes run on the appropriate agarose gel.
The ladder is especially useful for electrophoresis of PCR products.
• Fast separation (8 to 14 min)
• Short separation distance (10 to 20 mm)
• Sharp bands, easy-to-remember fragment sizes and quantities
• Ready-to-use—premixed with loading dye
• Supplied with loading dye solution for sample DNA
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.