Thermo Scientific O'RangeRuler 20 bp DNA Ladder 20-300 bp is designed for precise sizing of PCR products and other double-stranded DNA fragments in agarose or non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels. It is a step ladder with 20 bp differences between the DNA fragments and consists of purified and ligated blunt-ended basic unit repeats of 20 bp. This DNA ladder is not recommended for DNA quantification.
O'RangeRuler 20 bp DNA Ladder is supplied with 6X Orange DNA Loading Dye
for sample DNA. Orange G dye can be used to monitor DNA migration in agarose or polyacrylamide gels and migrates at 50 bp in a 1% agarose gel. It is the preferable dye when visualization of small DNA fragments is important.Highlights
• Step ladder with 20 bp increments
• Sharp bands, easy-to-remember fragment sizes
• Evenly spaced reference bands
• Ready-to-use—premixed with 6X Orange Loading Dye for direct loading and room temperature storage
• Supplied with loading dye for sample DNA
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.