Thermo Scientific Orion Star A215 pH/conductivity benchtop meters are easy to use, dependable laboratory meters with advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator give you flexibility and control over your testing. All critical data is shown with your measurements including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration information and electrode condition icon. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates.
Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key so you can quickly access, evaluate and change measurement and instrument settings.
- Combined convenience with the benefits of a pH meter and conductivity meter in one easy-to-use system
- Measure pH, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature on channel one and measure conductivity, TDS, salinity or resistivity with temperature on channel two
- Easily view individual measurements on a full screen display and quickly toggle to a split screen display to view multiple measurements simultaneously
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups with choice to manually enter custom buffer values
- Perform up to a five point conductivity calibration
- Calibration editing option allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Auto-ranging conductivity values offer consistent readings across entire measurement range without need to recalibrate
- Use linear, non-linear, EP (USP) or off conductivity temperature compensation with 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 °C reference temperatures
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- Capture your critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes – Auto-Read holds a stable reading, Continuous shows changing readings with hold option and Timed logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe (catalog number 096019) to uniformly mix solutions
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with optional sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Non-volatile meter memory ensures your data and settings are protected, even with loss of power
- Orion Star Com software facilitates data transfer to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries
- IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is limited
- Meters include CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.