Don’t leave your measurements to chance when analyzing samples outside the lab. Orion Star A223 RDO/DO portable meters are designed to offer the reliability you need in a user-friendly package for your dedicated dissolved oxygen testing needs. This waterproof portable meter displays critical data with your measurement including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration info and power source status.
- Measure dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or mg/L with temperature using Orion RDO optical DO probes or Orion polarographic DO probes
- Calibrate dissolved oxygen using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, custom value (Winkler titration) and zero point options
- Automatically compensate dissolved oxygen readings using ATC temperature, manual salinity input and built-in barometer for barometric pressure readings
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- Capture your critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes – Auto-Read holds a stable reading and Continuous shows changing readings with hold option
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 1000 measurement sets
- Non-volatile meter memory ensures your data and settings are protected, even with loss of power
- Orion Star Com software facilitates data transfer to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- Flexible power options with AA batteries or optional universal power adapter
- IP67-rated housing is waterproof for rugged field operation
- Meter kits include hard-sided field case and protective meter armor with electrode holders, adjustable wrist/belt strap and built-in meter stand
- Meters offer CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.