- 2% methoxyamine·HCl (M.W. 83.51) in pyridine
- Prevents formation of multiple derivatives when enols are present during silylation
- Supplied in amber Thermo Scientific Hypo-Vial Sample Storage Vial with septum and crimp top
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
1. Chiabrando, C., et al. (1987). Anal. Biochem. 163, 255-262.
2. Horning, M.G., et al. (1968). Anal. Biochem. 22, 284.