- Top-to-bottom temperature uniformity is dramatically improved when compared to LN2 vapor.
- Cell viability is improved as biologically relevant, thermally driven reactions are not known to occur.
- System offers manual defrost.
- Exclusive mixed refrigerant autocascade with a single, orbital air-cooled compressor
- Downfeed evaporator
- High-capacity air-cooled condenser with dual condenser fans
- Washable condenser filter
IntrLogic™ Microprocessor Control System:
- Touchpad data entry with digital display of all functions
- Key-operated main power and alarm switch for setpoint security
- Setpoints adjustable in 1°C increments
- Independent operating temperature and high/low limit alarm functions
- Power failure or temperature deviation triggers audible and visual warning.
- Automatic Incident Monitor identifies temperature deviation beyond alarm setpoints.
- System includes adjustable safety alarm with automatic, continuous charge battery backup and digital battery indicator.
- System includes touchpad alarm test function RS-232 data port with system software.
- Exterior alarm contacts for connection to remote monitoring system.
- Lifeguard compressor protection to monitor performance and automatically adjust to internal and external conditions
- Extreme Ambient Alert that warns if room temperature can affect performance
- Voltage Boost Indicator that advises of low source voltage below safe parameters and indicates voltage boost system is activated
- On-board power monitoring with digital readout of incoming line voltage
- Built-in surge suppressor
- “Clean Filter” indicator
- Low-profile design for easy access to inventory
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with high-impact powder paint finish
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced lid with integrated keyed lock and independent sublids
- Double-seal lid gaskets minimize frost buildup
- Minimum 5 in. (12.7cm) foamed-in-place closed-cell, CFC-free urethane insulation
- Access port, 1 in. (2.54cm) diameter, with cap
- Recessed heavy-duty swivel casters
Uses standard Thermo Scientific inventory racks and fiberboard boxes, available separately. 208/230V model comes with P6 plug. 380V and 220/240V models require a hardwire connection.