Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meters are designed to meet your most challenging application with ease. Delivering rich functionality and features, you can optimally configure your meter system to meet changing requirements. The Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meters offer interchangeable measurement modules that allow multiple users to customize four separate channels to meet their specific requirements. Easily view your measurements on a stunning color display with adjustable text sizes. Take the guesswork out of meter calibration and setup with onscreen instructions available in a variety of local languages. Enjoy quick and simple data entry using the numeric keypad.
- Onscreen measurement stability indicator lets you know exactly when your measurements are ready
- Selectable read modes include Auto-Read to hold a stable reading, Continuous to show changing readings, Timed to log data at specific intervals and Single-Shot to hold a reading after a specific wait time is reached
- Audible alarms automatically notify you when a set offset value, high/low limit value, and calibration time interval are reached
- Easily access, update and switch your preferred measurement settings, using ten password-protected methods per channel
- Uniformly mix solutions using up to two meter-controlled stirrer probes that are easy to position and can be quickly rinsed between samples
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with optional electrode ID, sample ID and account ID
- Calibration log stores 30 most recent calibrations per parameter with viewable graph for multipoint pH and ISE calibrations
- Ensure measurement integrity by viewing the active calibration log while taking readings
- Non-volatile meter memory preserves data and settings, even in the event of power loss
- Meter facilitates data transfers to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is limited
- Meters include CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty
Select up to four Orion Versa Star measurement modules to customize each meter:
System Access Feature
- Orion Versa Star pH module to measure pH, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature
- Orion Versa Star pH/ISE module to measure pH, ion concentration, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature
- Orion Versa Star pH/LogR module to measure pH, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature using LogR technology, ATC probe or manual input
- Orion Versa Star conductivity module to measure conductivity, TDS, salinity or resistivity with temperature
- Orion Versa Star RDO/DO module to measure dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or mg/L with temperature using Orion RDO optical DO probes or Orion polarographic DO probes
Orion Versa Star Pro meters offer a system access feature that is designed to help ensure data integrity by preventing undesired access to various meter functions including date/time setting, data log and calibration log. The System Access feature can be easily turned on or off as the needs of your lab change for ultimate flexibility in operation and ease-of-use. When enabled, the System Access feature allows assignment of a system administrator and up to ten user accounts with customizable access to instrument settings, measurement settings, calibrations and logs. Use the password protection to secure selected meter functions, while leaving other functions accessible for all users. The System Access feature allows you to customize meter access to meet your specific security and data reporting needs.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.