GeneArt® High-Order Genetic Assembly Kit
Use the form below to enter and name your DNA fragments. You may upload the sequences in FASTA or plain text format.
If the adjacent sequences do not contain the required end-terminal homology, check the PCR box below the fragment sequence. PCR primers will then be designed that add the required homology to your fragment when generated by PCR.
- Select the recommended vector, pYES1L, or enter your own vector.
- Assemble up to 10 fragments plus a vector.
- Maximum recommended size of the final assembled construct is 110 kb.
- Fragments are assembled 5' to 3' in the order entered.
- If PCR amplification is not selected for a vector, primers for the first and last fragments may be long.