Workplace COVID-19 testing solutions to help keep employees on-site and productive
Simple and effective solutions for small and large businesses.
- Test at least once per week to help protect workers
- Implement testing with minimal internal requirements and resources
- Choose the at-home or on-site testing program that meets your business needs
Free, informational guide to workplace COVID-19 testing programs.
Key considerations in finding the right program for your company and employees.
Convenient, effective, and customizable
Easy-to-implement testing solutions to help organizations get back to business
The Thermo Fisher Scientific™ Workplace COVID-19 Testing Program complements the dynamics of any business, so whether your employees work in an office, a warehouse, a manufacturing plant, or any location where people need to work together, they can focus on doing their best work.
Our flexible solutions can even be implemented with field based employees to instill confidence with customers that they may be visiting.
Life Science & Clinical
Food Service & Production
A flexible suite of solutions
Choose the testing solution that makes sense for you and your employees
The Workplace COVID-19 Testing Program was designed to make your life easier. With this smart testing solution, you can choose between an onsite or at-home test program. Each of the options allows you to identify infected employees and take proper precautions to prevent spread. In addition, the program includes digital registration, reporting, and is customizable to your company’s needs and budget.
- Turn-key, easy-to-implement testing solution
Fully integrated program, from sample collection to testing to reporting results, minimizes operational burden for your organization. Intuitive, built-in dashboards to easily monitor testing progress and results. Ability for employees to collect their samples at home or at the workplace.
- Accurate testing helps keep a healthy workforce on-site
Our workplace testing programs use PCR technology, the gold standard for COVID-19 testing. PCR-based tests can detect infections early, before symptoms arise, and in asymptomatic individuals. Test employees upon initial return to the workplace (re-entry) to start from a baseline of confidence. Continue re-entry testing for those returning from travel and time off. PCR tests are more sensitive than rapid antigen tests, and much less likely to miss infections1. home unnecessarily.
- Monitor testing progress easily with digital dashboards while protecting employee privacy
Easily and securely monitor individual and aggregate test results in close-to-real-time HIPAA-compliant software helps protect employee information.
At-Home Individual PCR Test Program
- Testing of individual samples
- Employees can collect their samples using short nasal swabs in the privacy of their own homes, without supervision
- At-home kits come with pre-paid FedEx shipping label to ship directly to the lab
On-Site Individual Unmonitored PCR Test Program
- Testing of individual samples
- Employees collect their samples at work with or without supervision of an administrator
- Samples are dropped off at a designated location on-site, and shipped to the lab
- Multiple employee samples are polled into a single test just prior to testing at the lab, creating cost efficiency when community prevalence is low
- Employees collect their samples at work under supervision of an administrator
Simple implementation of a workplace testing program