Real-Time PCR Solutions for Pharmacogenomics
Over seven million samples analyzed to date—and growing
Combining the power of the QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-time PCR System with qualified TaqMan genotyping assays, this solution delivers a sample-to-answer workflow that allows you to introduce pharmacogenomic testing into your laboratory with ease.
- Fully qualified content—all TaqMan SNP Genotyping Assays have been tested against genomic DNA and synthetic controls
- Flexible formats—no matter your desired throughput, our PGx solution has been optimized for anything from 384-well plates to pre-spotted TaqMan array cards, up to OpenArray plates
- Extensive menu of targets—over 2,700 TaqMan SNP Genotyping Assays available, targeting the most common DME markers (including CYP2D6, CYP2C9, CYP4F2, and more)
- Calling and reporting solutions—TaqMan Genotyper Software and AlleleTyper Software are available to quickly and easily determine haplotypes of samples using star-allele nomenclature
- Cost-effective—the complete solution is a fraction of the cost of alternative technologies
What’s included as part of this qualified solution?
|OpenArray format (flexible panel)|
|TaqMan OpenArray PGx Express Panel|
|Single-tube TaqMan DME assays|
Controls and master mixes
|PGx TaqMan controls|
|TaqMan Genotyping OpenArray Master Mix|
|TaqMan Genotyping Master Mix|
|ProAmp Master Mix, for CNV analysis|
Data and support
|Workflow application guide|
|TaqMan Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays test data|
|Compliance and training products/services|
*Additional PGx data and support files at bottom of page
White paper: Economic impact of pharmacogenomics in healthcare systems
Successful integrated health systems see value in bringing precision medicine to their patient populations. Progress starts in the laboratory. Discover the latest pharmacogenetic facts and trends.
Simple workflows have been established for the analysis of mutations and copy number variants for drug metabolism enzyme (DME) genes, including CYP2D6, that enable you to achieve results in as little as one day. Based on your target sample throughput and the number of markers you need to analyze, there is a flexible solution to meet your needs.
Choose from pre-defined TaqMan PGx panels or design your own using our 2,700 TaqMan DME Assays plus custom TaqMan Assays.
Analyze copy number variants, including CYP2D6, using the QuantStudio 12K Flex system for the flexibility needed to adjust your throughput from one to hundreds of samples per day.
This powerful and free online tool accepts both quantitative PCR and next-generation sequencing data and translates genotyping and copy number variation analysis data to star alleles.
Learn more ›
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.