Request more information about Lipofectamine Stem Reagent
Achieve the perfect balance of high efficiency and low toxicity.
Lipofectamine Stem Transfection Reagent was developed specifically for:
- Up to 80% efficiency across pluripotent stem cells (PSCs), mesenchymal stem cells (MSCS), and neural stem cells (NSCs)
- The delivery of DNA, mRNA, and Cas9 ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complexes
- The enablement of high throughput and scalability not available with electroporation
- Key applications including gene editing, directed differentiation, and gene expression
Looking to find out more?
Submit the webform below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
* No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to customers in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdomwho are currently conducting stem cell research and plan to use the sample within 2 months of receipt. Sample requests must be received by December 31, 2019, or until sample supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Limit one free sample per customer. The sample includes one Lipofectamine Stem Transfection Reagent (0.1 mL).Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Void where prohibited by local law, company policy or customer policy. Other restrictions may apply. Please note that the value of the specific sample the customer may receive from the manufacturer under this program can be considered as a gift or an advantage, and as a result pursuant to applicable local laws or regulations, it could give rise to declaration, notification, publication or reporting (in particular, such advantage shall be published if the beneficiary is a French entity falling within the scope of the French “Loi Bertrand”). The customer also warrants it will comply with any local law or regulation and with any professional or ethical code or internal regulation relating to transparency or forbidding it to receive such free item, as the case may be. For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.