Resources for Previous Models of Qubit Fluorometer
For Qubit 1.0, Qubit 2.0 and Qubit 3.0 Fluorometers owners
Find technical resources for the original Qubit (1.0) and the Qubit 2.0 and 3.0 Fluorometers, including instruction manuals, protocols, and firmware updates.
Learn about the next-generation device, the Qubit 4 Fluorometer
Resources for the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Qubit 3.0 User Manual
- Qubit 3.0 Quick Reference Card
- MyQubit custom assays for the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
From the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer Home screen, touch Settings, then touch About instrument to verify the version of software currently on your instrument. If your instrument requires a software upgrade, you can transfer the latest software onto the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer using a USB drive or USB cable and install it by touching Settings, and then Update software. For more detailed instructions, please consult the Qubit 3.0 product manual.
- Download the latest version (v1.02) of the Qubit 3.0 instrument software
IMPORTANT: Right (or control) click on the link above and choose "Save file as." The file extension of the saved file should be .pak.
Connecting the Qubit 3.0 or 4 to a computer running Windows operating system
Resources for the Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer
- Qubit 2.0 User Manual
- Qubit 2.0 Firmware Update (v3.11) and Instructions
- MyQubit custom assays for the Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer
- 1X dsDNA Assay .qbt file | PDF
- Amplex Cholesterol Assay .qbt file | PDF
- Amplex Glucose Assay .qbt file | PDF
- MicroRNA Assay .qbt file | PDF
- RNA XR Assay .qbt file | PDF
NOTE: To download the .qbt file, right-click and choose 'Save As'. Consult the PDF file for instructions on how to upload the .qbt file to your Qubit Fluorometer.
Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer requires a USB flash drive of 2 GB or less to transfer MyQubit files.
Resources for the Qubit Fluorometer (original model)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.