Fast, bufferless agarose electrophoresis
- Quick, convenient and easy electrophoresis
- Ready-to-use cassettes precast with agarose, electrodes and in‑gel stain
- Ideal for analyzing PCR products, restriction digests and plasmid preparations
E-Gel precast agarose gels
- E-Gel Precast Agarose Gels—precast gels for fast and sensitive resolution of DNA and RNA; available in a variety of percentages and well formats
E-Gel documentation & analysis
E-Gel ladders & loading buffer
- E-Gel DNA ladders & loading buffer—the room-temperature stable, ready-to-use pre-mixed ladders formulated specifically for maximum performance on E-Gel gels as well standalone sample loading buffer.
Select the E-Gel system that meets your needs
8–16 DNA samples per gel
The E-Gel Power Snap Electrophoresis System offers a complete electrophoresis workflow solution. The system combines the convenience of rapid, real-time nucleic acid analysis with high-resolution image capture through our newly integrated design and as a result, it reduces workflow time to help accelerate discovery.
48–96 DNA samples per gel
Fully automated, robot-compatible, and ready to put into action, the Invitrogen E-Gel 48 and 96 Systems make your high-throughput screening assignments as easy as plug-and-play.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.