Sanger sequencing trade in
Get up to 30% off your new 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer*
Trade in your Applied Biosystems™ 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a new Applied Biosystems™ 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer at an incredible price.
The 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer offers levels of performance, flexibility, and scalability for the work that you do every day. From sequencing to fragment analysis, the 3500 series is one of the most trusted and versatile genetic analyzers available.
The 3500 series instruments deliver:
- Simple setup, operation, and maintenance—one of the easiest-to-run, easiest-to-own DNA sequencers
- Maximum consumable flexibility—the user determines the volume and length of time consumables can be used on the system to minimise wastage
- Significantly improved signal uniformity—from instrument to instrument, run to run, and capillary to capillary
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology—tracks key consumables and data, and records administrative information
- Enhanced performance with optimised modules—enables higher-quality data for both sequencing and fragment applications
- Shorter, one-array functionality—easily switch between sequencing and fragment runs for faster sample processing time
- Right-sized polymer pouches—increase sample processing efficiency and minimise consumable wastage by using the right-sized polymer pouch (96, 384, or 960 sample pouches)
3500 Series Genetic Analyzer
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
3500 / 3500xL Series Genetic Analyzer**
These trade-in packages include 1 year extended warranty and 1 day training at your site.
Use promotion code: T35RUO
3500 DX Series Genetic Analyzer
For In Vitro diagnostic use.
3500 Dx / 3500xL Dx Series Genetic Analyzer***
These trade-in packages include installation and operation qualification (IQ/OQ) and 3 days of certified training.
Use promotion code: T350DX
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.
*Offer valid for end-user customers in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK** who trade in their existing 310 Series, 3100 Series or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a new 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer. Offer valid on qualifying orders received no later than June 30, 2015. Where necessary, customer agrees to allow Thermo Fisher Scientific Field Service representative to remove their traded in system from customer’s facilities.
**For other countries contact your local Thermo Fisher Scientific distributor of Applied Biosystems® Genetic Analyzers to get your local Windows®7 upgrade options.
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.