Free Trial Magnet with Purchase of Immunoprecipitation Product*
|Test our Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ technology without the need to purchase a full-size magnet. This immunoprecipitation technology requires no columns or centrifugation and features a protocol that typically takes just 30 minutes to complete
Here’s how to get your free magnet:
Magnetic handling is easy, fast, and efficient. Bound only by affinity interactions, your protein and
protein complexes are preserved intact.
Other advantages of using Dynabeads® for immunoprecipitation include:
- No columns or centrifugations.
- No time-consuming sample pre-treatment.
- No loss of target protein.
- Maximum sensitivity.
- Starting sample can be saliva, plasma, ascites, serum, and tissue culture or hybridoma supernatants.
What is most important for immunoprecipitation?
With a fast and simple protocol and superior results, it's easy to see the benefits of Dynabeads® for immunoprecipitaion.
Minimal nonspecific binding
Easy and efficient washing
Magnetic separation protocol
Binding occurs on outer surface
|Time and effort
30 minutes start to finish
Product and handling consistency
Are you still using Sepharose®/agarose slurry?
Thousands of scientists are moving away from Sepharose® and agarose and are adopting magnetic beads.
Figure 1. Dynabeads® magnetic separation is the fastest growing method for immunoprecipitation (IP) and chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP). Graphs show percent increase/decrease of published papers using agarose (green), sepharose (blue) and Dynabeads® (red) over the last 7 years (IP) and 5 years (ChIP). Source: Google Scholar, Sept. 2013. Sepharose® is a trademark of GE Healthcare companies.
DynaMag™ Trial Magnet
Provided free as a promotional item (not for sale) with purchase of Dynabeads® Protein A or Dynabeads® Protein G.
The DynaMag™ Trial Magnet holds one microcentrifuge tube and is intended for use in protein immunoprecipitation (IP) applications (standard IP, co-IP, chromatin IP (ChIP), or RNA IP (RIP)) in combination with either Dynabeads® Protein A or Dynabeads® Protein G. All DynaMag™ magnets contain high-energy neodymium magnets.
- Size—holds one 1.5 mL microcentrifuge tube (10–1,000 μL)
- Speed—Dynabeads® are pulled to the magnet in seconds; the complete protocol typically takes 30 minutes, start to finish
- Simplicity—the DynaMag™ magnet, combined with Dynabeads® Protein A or G, decreases the protocol time, making immunoprecipitation simple and fast, with low nonspecific background and high reproducibility
This 1-tube magnet is offered for a limited time only so that you can test Dynabeads® for IP before purchasing a full-size magnet. For efficient processing of multiple tubes, we recommend purchase of the DynaMag™-2 magnet as a full-size magnet for your lab (Cat. No. 12321D).