Shop All Sampling Tools and Accessories
NUCLEIC-CARD™ Collection Device System Applied Biosystems™
Key features include:
• Higher sample transfer—redesigned N6FLOQSwabs lollipop swab and sample collection chamber for improved sample uniformity and transfer efficiency
• Certified free of DNase, RNase, and amplifiable human DNA
• Consistent, high quality STR profiles with Applied Biosystems direct PCR amplification kits
• Enables long-term archiving of samples at room temperature
• Efficient—card includes an area for cleaning strikes while punching with manual or automated puncher
• Facilitates automated processing—a color change on the card indicates the location of the sample on the matrix, helping guide commercially-available automated punching systems, as well as manual punching
• Customizable—NUCLEIC-CARD Collection Device can be purchased separately or can be included in a custom buccal sample collection kit as part of our customization services
• Easier sample collection—user-friendly instructions included in the packaging
The NUCLEIC-CARD Sample Collection Device is manufactured by Copan, a market leader in the area of sample collection tools, and distributed globally by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
NUCLEIC-CARD is a trademark of Copan Flock Technologies.
Capitol Vial Transport-Tube Screw Caps Thermo Scientific™
Thermo Scientific™ Capitol Vial Transport-Tube Screw Caps are made of polyethylene.
Color-coded Sample Alert Labels Thermo Scientific™
Increase the safety and efficiency of sample handling and identification with Thermo Scientific™ Color-Coded Sample Alert Labels. Each label is color-coded with the chemical preservative type for quick reference and safe handling. Sticks securely to plastic or glass sample containers.
Nunc™ Universal and Transport Containers with Caps Thermo Scientific™
Safely store and transport blood, urine, fecal and other specimens using Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Universal and Transport Containers with Caps. These containers are designed with inner and outer containers of high mechanical strength. Caps are designed to avoid droplets adhering to the surface, reducing risk of aerosols. Nunc Labware Products are made from high purity resins, and molded using our state-of-the-art processes. Plastic labware is a safer alternative to glass without sacrificing accuracy.
Capitol Vial 12mm Polyethylene Plug Caps Thermo Scientific™
Thermo Scientific™ Capitol Vial 12mm Polyethylene Plug Caps are compatible with 12 x 75mm or 12 x 93mm tubes.
Sterilin™ UTM (Universal Transport Medium) Swabs Thermo Scientific™
AVAILABLE IN UK ONLY
Capitol Vial 16mm Polyethylene Plug-Style Caps Thermo Scientific™
Thermo Scientific™ Capitol Vial 16mm Polyethylene Plug-Style Caps are compatible with all 16 x 75mm and 16 x 93mm tubes.
Nunc™ Cell Scrapers Thermo Scientific™
4N6FLOQSwabs™ Buccal Lollipop, peelpouch Thermo Scientific™
The 4N6FLOQSwabs Buccal Lollipop is specifically designed to improve buccal cell collection and increase transfer efficiency with the NUCLEIC-CARD Sample Collection Device.
The 4N6FLOQSwabs Buccal Lollipop is certified free of DNase, Rnase, and amplifiable human DNA.
The 4N6FLOQSwabs Buccal Lollipop is manufactured by Copan, a market leader in the area of sample collection tools, and distributed globally by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Sterilin™ Gel Transport Swabs Thermo Scientific™
AVAILABLE IN UK ONLY
Sterilin™ Plain Swabs Thermo Scientific™
AVAILABLE IN UK ONLY
4N6FLOQSwabs™ for Crime Scene, regular tip, short tube Thermo Scientific™
• Certified free of DNase, RNase and amplifiable human DNA
• Rapid absorption capability and superior sample release
• Antimicrobial treatment to prevent microbial growth and improve sample preservation
• No need for sample drying
• Break Point (from tip end): 20 mm
4N6FLOQSwabs™ from Crime Scene are manufactured by Copan, a market leader in the area of sample collection tools, and distributed globally by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
passaging of stem cell colonies more rapid and reproducible. The Passaging Tool is made of a proprietary, cell culture-safe, and inert material that enables cutting of embryonic stem cell colonies growing on feeder cells or other substrates into uniform pieces for optimal passaging. This tool outperforms existing manual and enzymatic passing methods in speed, uniformity of passaged colonies, and reliability.
By enabling the manual passaging of human embryonic stem cells, the StemPro EZPassage Disposable Stem Cell Passaging Tool provides
the following advantages:
–Manually passage stem cell colonies in a fraction of the time compared with standard techniques.
–Cut stem cell colonies into pieces of uniform size, making passaging of stem cells more reproducible.
–Control the size for better passaging or to make embryoid bodies.
–Cell culture-safe Passaging Tools are ready for use and packaged individually in gamma-irradiated sleeves.
The StemPro EZPassage Disposable Stem Cell Passaging Tool is intended for one-time use. Do not sterilize (alcohol or autoclave) the Passaging Tool, since it may lose shape and cease to function properly.
5G Terra Core Soil Sampler Thermo Scientific™
Capitol Vial Temperature Indicator Strips Thermo Scientific™
Thermo Scientific™ Capitol Vial temperature indicator Strips are available separately for self application.