Shop All Laboratory Management Software
GlycanAssure™ AutoXpress Script Card Applied Biosystems™
3500/3500xL Data Collection Software, v3.3 Thermo Scientific™
Data Collection Software v3.3 provides the features and functionality that researchers have been requesting to take their research even further. Powered by the Windows™ 10 operating system, our newest and most powerful data collection software provides:
• Options to enable/disable consumable hard stop warnings
• Option to enable/disable consumable hard stops for administrator
• Signal Optimization Factor parameter added to spatial calibration
• Bi-weekly maintenance option added to Scheduler
• Ability to export consumable logs
• Ability to export injection list
• Ability to load another plate and re-order priorities after run is paused
• Added run pause confirmation dialog
• Support to load additional plate and re-order injections after run is paused
• Ability to enable/disable off-scale recovery and pull-up reduction
Additional features include:
• Support for Windows 10, 64 bit
• Security—built-in SAE feature set assists in meeting more stringent requirements
• Ability to upload sample files to Connect cloud platform in non-SAE mode
Momentum™ Workflow Scheduling Software Thermo Scientific™
Achieve new levels of automation performance with the Thermo Scientific™ Momentum™ Workflow Scheduling software. This industry-leading software platform enables users to define, execute, and monitor scientific processes and workflows in a powerful yet easy-to-use visual environment. Its intuitive scheduling interface, intelligent data-driven decision-making capabilities, superior connectivity and flexible simulation modes helps attain superior performance. Momentum software also comes with a suite of tools that allow for real-time, flexible, autonomous data integration to your workflows.
QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR Software Applied Biosystems™
>> Download the software installer (a license key is required for use)
• QuantStudio™ System home screen enables launch of analysis applications from within application
• New Sample Tracker software for OpenArray® plates
• Easy to set up experiments for both novice and advanced users for 384-well and OpenArray® blocks
• Customizable optical filter selection for more complex applications, such as multiplexing
• QuickStart setup so you can begin a run immediately and enter plate information later
• Ability to run up to four OpenArray® plate experiments at once
• Real-time monitoring of amplification curves enables you to view a run progress (can be viewed from a remote PC as well)
• Auto-baseline and auto-threshold for simplified data analysis
• Alternative method for data analysis using a non-threshold CT calling method
• Multiple Plots view for simultaneously assessing data from four perspectives
• Automated SNP genotype calling with intuitive graphical output and quality-value assignment
• Troubleshooting flags to help you diagnose and solve problematic experiments
• Tool tips for easy identification of sample wells when viewing amplification curves or SNP genotyping plots
• Email notifications to alert you when a run has started or ended
• Easy cut-and-paste functionality
• Export easily to Microsoft® PowerPoint® software, Excel® software, or directly as a .JPEG file
Watson LIMS™ Software Thermo Scientific™
Manage bioanalysis studies from project initiation through study closeout with an industry leading bioanalysis solution, Thermo Scientific™ Watson LIMS™ software. Watson LIMS software was designed with a deep understanding of small and large molecule bioanalytical workflows. The software helps to enable compliance with industry regulations such as 21 CFR Part 58 for small and large molecule bioanalysis. Study coordinators, scientists, and technical staff are all able to move logically through each step in their process, simplifying bioanalytical support for nonclinical and clinical studies.
Nautilus LIMS™ for Dynamic Discovery and R&D Environments Thermo Scientific™
To accelerate new discoveries and get products to market as quickly as possible, R&D and manufacturing labs have to reconfigure and change on the fly. Data management can’t be a bottleneck.
Developed in partnership with customers in fast-paced R&D environments, the Thermo Scientific™ Nautilus LIMS™ for Dynamic Discovery and R&D Environments is a highly flexible, easily configurable system that increases workflow efficiency, throughput and data reliability while simplifying administration, sample traceability and regulatory compliance.
LIMS Solution for Environmental Laboratories Thermo Scientific™
GeneMapper™ ID-X Software v1.6, full upgrade Applied Biosystems™
GeneMapper ID-X Software is an automated genotyping solution for forensic casework and databasing data analysis, as well as for paternity data analysis. It supports a multi-user database configuration and provides a set of streamlined data analysis and sample review tools. It also offers a comprehensive quality value system that is designed to be optimized and validated for use in both expert system and traditional data analysis workflows. GeneMapper ID-X Software supports genotyping applications on the Applied Biosystems 310, 3100, 3130, 3130xl, 3500, 3500xl, 3730, and SeqStudio genetic analyzers. The release notes for this version provide information that should allow laboratories to decide whether internal validation testing is necessary for its system to comply with laboratory guidelines or regulations.
GeneMapper ID-X Software v1.6 features include:
• Supported operating systems: Windows® 7 Professional, 64-bit (Service Pack 1); Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-bit; Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, 2019 LTSC
• Support for Java version 8
• Latest oracle security patches
• Support for CODIS 3.2 Revision 16 and CODIS 3.3 specifications
• Internationalized with local language support for English, Russian, and Chinese
• Enhanced command line interface functionality
• Enhanced user interfaces for better usability
• Enhanced printing
• View Table by Marker functionality in Report Manager and export as PDF
• Enhanced profile comparison
• Enhanced Security and Audit Module
Overview of GeneMapper ID-X Software:
• Powerful, easy-to-use data analysis tool designed to increase lab productivity
• Comprehensive Expert System capability enables analysis of forensic databasing samples delivered by automated data assessment functionality and efficient manual review tools
• Complete Expert Assistant solution for analysis of forensic casework samples combines an efficient suite of manual review features with an integrated mixture analysis tool
• Quality control functionality allows rapid allele match comparisons and concordance searches within a data set
• Extensive security, auditing, and e-signature capabilities help protect data integrity and control technical records
• Multi-user database configuration stores your projects in a central location and facilitates information exchange
• Command Line Interface—offers the ability to access GeneMapper ID-X Software automatically (without human intervention) and helps streamline its integration with LIMS installations and other applications in an existing laboratory infrastructure
Automated data assessment
GeneMapper ID-X Software was designed to fulfill the requirements of both Expert System and Expert Assistant software. A combination of sophisticated automated data assessment processes and efficient manual review tools deliver comprehensive Expert System capability. This facilitates optimal interaction between the analyst and the data, helping to significantly reduce the amount of analysis time required for single source samples. Features such as the Analysis Requirements check, Allelic Ladder Quality Assessment, Improved Quality Value System, and Analysis Summary analyze samples and segregate them into pass or review categories based on your thresholds. Once segregated, you are enabled to easily conduct manual review of samples.
Despite its capabilities to automate and streamline the analysis of single source samples, an Expert System is unable to make the final analysis decision for most forensic casework samples and in particular for those containing mixtures. GeneMapper ID-X Software is designed to harness the automated, rule-based, subject-specific knowledge to act as an Expert Assistant to the forensic analyst, to help simplify much of the analysis process and empower the analyst to make key interpretation decisions. A mixture analysis tool determines the number of contributors to a mixture and helps efficiently manage the resulting possible genotypes. This enables the forensic analyst to interpret mixtures and generate accurate statistical calculations.
Manual tools help improve data review
Data analysis efficiencies offered by the automated data review processes have been further enhanced through the introduction of a suite of manual review tools. These developments focus on the plot window, enabling quick and easy access to all aspects of the data, thus helping to simplify the data review process. Colored marker header bars indicate which markers within a sample have failed to meet the user defined thresholds and the Process Quality Value (PQV) Details window details which flags have been fired and how much the observed value differs from the threshold. In addition, expanded labeling options are available to distinguish alleles from artifacts and reviewers can directly access raw data for further troubleshooting. Electronic/peer review of the data is enhanced with the review and manual acceptance of marker and sample level PQVs along with a detailed label edit table display.
For further troubleshooting, reviewers can also directly access raw data. The ability to review and manually accept markers and sample-level PQVs in a detailed label edit table display enhances electronic/peer data review.
A complete, verified system
GeneMapper ID-X Software is an integral component of the complete Thermo Fisher Scientific system of instruments, reagents, software, and services for human-identity applications. It has undergone extensive verification testing to help ensure robust design features, performance, and reproducibility. When you partner with Thermo Fisher Scientific, you gain access to one of the most extensive human identification resource networks in the industry. Our dedicated team of experienced forensic professionals—with extensive forensic product development experience—worked closely with the forensic community to develop GeneMapper ID-X Software. The software is part of a system that is supported by on-site technical assistance from skilled Field Applications Support Scientists and Field Service Engineers.
SampleManager LIMS™ Software Thermo Scientific™
Drive productivity, ensure compliance, streamline processes, and improve organizational efficiency by using the world's most widely deployed LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System). Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ delivers laboratory management, data management, (SDMS) and process execution/procedural ELN (LES) capabilities in a single solution. Laboratories across all industries, including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, oil and gas, petrochemical, water and environmental, manufacturing and contract testing rely on SampleManager LIMS to unlock the power of their laboratory data.
Store Image and Database Management Software, enterprise edition Thermo Scientific™
Features of the Store Image and Database Management Software, Enterprise Edition:
• Automatic Transfer of Images and Data—Centralized data storage allowing data and image access from multiple locations
• Accessible and Linked—Data is seamlessly linked to its associated image
• Visualize—View images and data linked together and easily compare images
• Export—Built in export formats for software such as Spotfire™, Excel™, De Novo™ Software, and GeneData Screener™ programs
The Store Image and Database Management Software maintains data and images on a SQL™ or Oracle™ database.
Data Manager™ Software Thermo Scientific™
One of your company's most valuable assets is its knowledge base, but when much of that knowledge is produced by disconnected instruments across many labs in multiple formats, the data is difficult to search, share and access. Without access, you risk duplicated efforts or valuable time lost in translation.
Thermo Scientific™ Data Manager™ Software lets you securely share, compare, search, query and reuse raw instrument and document data across your organization. It eliminates manual or paper-based data handling, lowers costs and enhances collaboration and decision making.
Integration Manager Thermo Scientific™
How do you turn vast amounts of enterprise data into effective business decisions? With multiple applications generating terabytes of data often in separate silos, mission-critical information might never even reach the people who need it most. Thermo Scientific™ Integration Manager is a flexible, powerful data transformation tool that translates and consolidates disparate data sources, enabling point-to-point data distribution across the enterprise. This allows departments to simplify daily workflows, manage and capture data more efficiently, and communicate more effectively. And it lets managers make decisions based on up-to-the-minute information from the entire operation.