The TaqMan Mutation Detection Assays, powered by the castPCR technology, provide a highly specific and sensitive method to detect mutations in genes that are associated with cancer.
FLT3 Monoclonal Antibody (BV10A4H2), PE (Invitrogen™)
FLT3 Monoclonal Antibody (BV10A4H2), APC (Invitrogen™)
• Validated in LanthaScreen® Kinase Binding Assay
• Protocols available for simple use and optimized performance
• Multiple pack sizes available for convenient use
LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay
• High purity—no interference from other proteins or contaminants
• High biological activity—more results with less protein
• Proven compatibility—Gibco® proteins bioassayed with Gibco® media
High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein
Fms-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand is one of our more than 250 available Gibco® recombinant proteins. To help ensure Gibco® growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein.
High Biological Activity
In-house activity testing of Gibco® Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, antiviral, and protease assays. Fms-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (FLT3 Ligand, FLT3LG) specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human OCI-AML5 cells.
Gibco® proteins are bioassayed with Gibco® media. Since 1962, Gibco® has been the consistent provider of high quality media, reagents, and sera for reliable cell culture.
See our selection of recombinant Gibco® growth factors.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.