The TaqMan Mutation Detection Assays, powered by the castPCR technology, provide a highly specific and sensitive method to detect mutations in genes that are associated with cancer.
• Validated in LanthaScreen® Kinase Binding Assay
• Protocols available for simple use and optimized performance
• Multiple pack sizes available for convenient use
LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay
• High purity—no interference from other proteins or contaminants
• High biological activity—more results with less protein
• Proven compatibility—Gibco® proteins bioassayed with Gibco® media
High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein
Fms-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand is one of our more than 250 available Gibco® recombinant proteins. To help ensure Gibco® growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein.
High Biological Activity
In-house activity testing of Gibco® Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, antiviral, and protease assays. Fms-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (FLT3 Ligand, FLT3LG) specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human OCI-AML5 cells.
Gibco® proteins are bioassayed with Gibco® media. Since 1962, Gibco® has been the consistent provider of high quality media, reagents, and sera for reliable cell culture.
See our selection of recombinant Gibco® growth factors.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.
CD135 (Flt3) Monoclonal Antibody (A2F10), eBioscience™ (Invitrogen™)
• Qualified—helps reduce your burden in qualifying reagents for regulatory submission in cell therapy applications
• Highly Pure—minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
• Active—get more results with less protein
Simplified Transition into Clinical Research
GIBCO® Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) products are of high quality and supplied with harmonized documentation such as Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and access to authorization letters for our Drug Master Files, as appropriate. The GIBCO® CTS™ product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
To help verify that GIBCO® CTS™ Recombinant growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity, along with structural homogeneity, to help ensure a biologically active protein. The purity of each GIBCO® CTS™ recombinant growth factor is verified by SDS-PAGE to be over 95% pure and to have endotoxin levels below 0.1 ng/μg.
High Biological Activity
All GIBCO® CTS™ Recombinant growth factors are verified for activity. Each lot has its own ED50 determined using an activity assay based on a specific function of the growth factor. The activity of our FLT3 Ligand CTS™ Recombinant Human growth factor is determined by the dose-dependent proliferation of human OCI-AML5 cells to have an ED50 range from 0.5–1.0 ng/mL (specific activity: 2.0 × 106–1.0 × 106 units/mg). Optimal concentration for individual applications should be determined by a dose response assay.
• Learn More About GIBCO® Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) Products
• Cell Therapy Systems Technical Support Web Page
• Our Full Collection of GIBCO® CTS™ Growth Factors
• Our Full Collection of GIBCO® Growth Factors