Nalgene™ Coex Polyethylene Film Tank Liners (Thermo Scientific™)
LN2 Supply Tanks (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene™ Closed-Dome Polypropylene Tanks (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene™ Heavy-Duty Cylindrical LLDPE Tanks with Cover (Thermo Scientific™)
Barnstead™ Classic Stills Storage Tanks (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene™ Spigots for Storage Tanks (Thermo Scientific™)
Thermo Scientific™ 3D Tank Liner, ASI™ 26 film (Thermo Scientific™)
• Minimizes bioburden due to construction under sterile cGMP conditions
• Eliminates post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, helping to reduce cross-contamination risks
• Removes the need for tank cleaning and helps to reduce cycle times
• Facilitates hydration of powdered media and buffers, and pooling of non-sterile solutions and fluids
Nalgene™ Heavy-Duty Rectangular LLDPE Tank with Covers (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene™ Lightweight Graduated Cylindrical LLDPE Tank with Cover (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene™ Heavy-Duty Cylindrical LLDPE Tanks with Spigots (Thermo Scientific™)
Nalgene Heavy-Duty Cylindrical LLDPE Tanks include a needle-type spigot installed for draw off. Spigot accepts 5/8 inch I.D. tubing. Tanks are offered in sizes from 19 to 208L.
Owl™ VEP-2 Mini Tank Electroblotting System Replacement Parts (Thermo Scientific™)
Bolt™ Tank Base (Invitrogen™)
The Bolt® Mini Gel Tank is compatible with Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels, and can accommodate up to two gels per run. The unique tank design enables convenient side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use. Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow for Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 minutes. Run times may vary depending on buffer conditions and power supplies being used.
About Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus Gels
Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels are precast polyacrylamide gels designed for optimal separation of your small- to medium-sized proteins under denaturing conditions. Similar to NuPAGE® Bis-Tris gels, Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels are designed to deliver consistent gel performance and provide a neutral pH environment that minimizes protein modifications. Bolt® gels are ideal for western blot transfer and analysis, and any other techniques where protein integrity is crucial. Also use Bolt® gels to obtain optimal results for your day-to-day protein separation needs. Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels come in four gel types and multiple well formats. A Bolt® Mini Gel Tank is required for use of all Bolt® gels.
HyPerforma™ 50 to 500L Tank Liners, 100L Liner - Bottom drain, irradiated (Thermo Scientific™)
• Minimizes bioburden due to construction in an ISO 7 cleanroom under sterile cGMP conditions.
• Eliminates post-use cleaning steps required with re-useable containers and reduces cross-contamination risks.
Applications of the Thermo Scientific tank liner:
• Removes the need for tank cleaning and helps reduce cycle times.
• Facilitates hydration of powdered media and buffers, and pooling of non-sterile solutions and fluids.