3730 Series Genetic Analyzers
High quality at the lowest cost.
Applied Biosystems 3730 & 3730xl DNA analyzers were developed to meet your high throughput needs while consistently providing robust data.
- Gold standard Sanger sequencing technology for high throughput genetic analysis
- Ability to upgrade capacity from 48 to 96 capillaries
- High optical sensitivity and advanced polymers enable high-quality data at a lower cost
- The high signal-to-noise ratio helps ensure high-quality data, even with low-concentration samples and reagents
- Unattended operation of up to 48 hours
- Automation features help decrease the risk of human error, including an integrated plate stacker, internal bar code reader, and onboard polymer delivery system
Benefits of our 3730 Buyback Program
- You can get excellent cash payment for your old 3730 instrument
- You can purchase new CE instruments to improve your lab productivity using the cash rewards from your old 3730 instrument
- You can free up your precious lab space by removing your old 3730 instrument at zero cost. We will do it for you!
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.