GeneArt Subcloning and Plasmid Services
GeneArt Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
Dependable high quality plasmid DNA purification
Experienced scientists, using proven protocols and quality-controlled systems and reagents prepare purified plasmid DNA (pDNA) for GeneArt Plasmid Services. Our goal is to provide consistent high quality plasmid preparations for research applications and preclinical studies.
Highly pure, homogeneous plasmid DNA: transfection/transformation-ready
- Extremely low levels of endotoxin: <0.1 EU/µg pDNA (generally considered endotoxin-free). We can provide pDNA with <0.01 EU/µg pDNA if desired
- Milligram- to gram-scale production
- Production in shaker culture or bioreactor
- Delivery options: liquid, with or without cool packs; or frozen on dry ice
- Fill & Finish Service available—get your pDNA aliquotted and labeled for immediate use, per your specifications
- Transfection into mammalian cells
- Immunization studies
- Preclinical studies
- Toxicological studies
Two Ways to Order
When setting up your project online, choose “plasmid preparation” and follow the instructions to enter your plasmid preparation requirements.
Fill & finish service
Comprehensive quality control
|Visual appearance||Visual inspection
||Clear, Colorless solution
|Homogeneity||Agarose gel electrophoresis (AGE)
||≥85% super-coiled (dependent on plasmid characteristics)
|Concentration||UV spectrophotometry: A260
||0.5–2 mg/mL or as specified|
|Identity||Restriction digestion, AGE / or sequencing
||Comigration with appropriate size standard / or sequence confirmation
|A260/280 ratio||UV spectrophotometry
|Endotoxin content||LAL assay (optional)
||≤0.1 EU/µg pDNA (<0.01 EU/µg pDNA available)
Bioburden testing, genomic DNA and RNA assays on request.
DNA sequencing available on request, with your Phred quality score specification.
Please contact email@example.com
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.