Feb 04, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016
Whether you are new to rheology or spectroscopy or just need a refresher, our seminars will enable you to get a better understanding of the processing, physical properties, and analysis of your products.
- All seminars will take place at our office in Breda, Netherlands and run from 09:30–16:00
- Users of all instrument manufacturers are welcome
- Attendance is free of charge and refreshments will be provided
To register, fill out the form on this page and select the seminar(s) that you would like to attend.
Who should attend
This compact seminar will benefit new and current customers as well as beginners or intermediate rheometer users in research and development, processing, or quality control. In this seminar you will learn more about diverse rheological applications.
In this compact seminar rheological measuring instruments and measuring geometries and their potential applications will be presented, including:
- Introduction to rheology
- Measuring methods and data analysis
- Examples of applications such as: rotational testing, creep and recovery testing, oscillatory testing, extensional rheology
Free of charge