The 2019 Canada Cannabis Testing Seminars have wrapped up. If you would like to speak to us about our solutions for analyzing cannabis and cannabis products, complete and submit the form below.
Canada’s cannabis laws are creating new challenges and opportunities for government and contract laboratories, regulatory agencies, producers and entrepreneurial startups supporting this evolving market. Attend our free, educational seminars in Canada to learn about analytical testing methods for plant materials and edibles.
Whether you are setting up a new laboratory or scaling operations, Thermo Fisher Scientific offers customized solutions, proven workflows, and dependable support. We offer one of the broadest portfolios of testing equipment for the Canadian cannabis market.
Who should attend
Government and Contract Laboratories, Licensed Producers and Environmental Testing Laboratories that are involved in meeting Health Canada cannabis testing regulations.
- Laboratory Owners following QA/QC protocols
- Laboratory CEOs
- Laboratory Directors and Managers
- Laboratory Purchasing Agents
- Laboratory Scientific Staff
- Current State-of-art Approaches for the Analysis of Regulated Pesticides as per Health Canada List in Oil and Flower Matrices – Valens GroWorks Corporation
- Take a Bite - Potency Testing in Edibles – Supra RnD
- Determination of Residual Solvents and Terpenes in Cannabis by GC-MS – Avalite Sciences and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Automated and Intelligent Sample Preparation – Simplify Your Metal Analysis – Thermo Fisher Scientific and ESI
- What to Expect for Mycotoxin Analysis in Canada – We Have the Answer – National Research Council Canada
- Looking for the Entourage Compounds – One Method for the Analysis of Terpene and Cannabinoid profiles – Supra RnD
- The Right Tools for Microbial Testing of Cannabis – Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Your Partner from Seed to Sale - Thermo Fisher Scientific