Based on the latest guidance from public health officials and travel bans implemented by many organizations, we have decided to postpone all of our upcoming Spectroscopy and Materials Characterization workshops and seminars through June 30th.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our customers and our employees, which is why cancellation is the right course of action. If you registered for a seminar that is now postponed, we will keep you informed if/when new seminar dates are offered.
We will be announcing alternative, online learning opportunities in the coming weeks that will provide the same valuable educational content; in a digital format that you can enjoy from your home or office.
Postponed Spectroscopy and Materials Characterization Seminars & Workshops:
- Seminar: Characterization of Nano- and Microdispersions | March 18, 2020 | Berlin, DE
- Seminar: Chemical Imaging and Microparticles | March 31, 2020 | Courtaboeuf, FR
- Seminar: Oil, Gas, Chemical, or Polymer Analyses | April 9 - May 19, 2020 | Various US cities
- Seminar: Basics in Rheology | April 28, 2020 | Altrincham, UK
- User Training – RheoWin Software | April 29, 2020 | Altrincham, UK
- Seminar: Characterization of Nano- and Microdispersions | May 14, 2020 | Karlsruhe, DE