Danish Orbitrap User Meeting
Dec 07, 2016
- Dec 07, 2016
Discover how scientists and researchers are translating innovation into results, solving some of today’s toughest analytical challenges – join us at the Danish Orbitrap User Meeting in Odense on Wednesday December 7.
Learn about the latest developments in Orbitrap mass analyzer technology and network with other users and our experts. Hear from renowned guest speakers who are at the forefront of science.
Seats are limited and we expect full registration by December 2, so reserve your spot today!
Willy Bjørklund, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- New features in Proteome Discoverer 2.2 –label free quantification and cross-linking identification
Lars P. Kristensen, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- (Cancer) stem cell biology –taking it to the proteome level
Erwin M. Schoof, Porse Group, Finsen Laboratory & BRIC
- Compound Discoverer 2.0: complete small molecule research and structure identification in a next generation platform
Anas Kamleh, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Benchmarking quantitative phosphor-proteomics using Orbitrap MS
Alexander Hogrebe, Novo Nordisk Foundation Centerfor Protein Research, KU
- High-resolution AP-MALDI mass spectrometry imaging: present and future
Bernhard Spengler, Institute of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, University of Giessen
- Separation of PTM position isomers of full histone tails using high resolution differential ion mobility spectrometry
Pavel V. Shilaha, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, SDU
- New developments in nanochromatography and 2D nanosystem configuration
Ken Cook, Thermo Fisher Scientific
The meeting is free for users of Orbitrap systems and, space permitting, others interested too. Don’t miss your seat – register today! Registration is required.