This summit is your opportunity to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving marketplace and learn about technology at the forefront of pharmaceutical analysis. Collaborate and network directly with experts in technology innovation, ensuring you gain deeper insights into your biotherapeutics, whilst streamlining your workflows throughout the sample-to-knowledge development pipeline.
The challenges that the BioPharma industry face are continually evolving with both technological advancements and regulatory changes. In the last year we have introduced a large number of exciting, novel technologies and complete workflows for both research and routine biopharma and pharma environments, which we know you will be interested to learn about.
Example topics include:
- Complete glycan characterization workflows
- Advanced fragmentation techniques for increasing depth of biopharmaceutical characterization
- Advanced strategies for routine QA/QC characterization
- Fulfilling complete biotherapeutic analyses from research through to routine
- Advancements in, and the future of, data management
Why should I attend?
- Maintain your knowledge to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving marketplace
- Be the first to learn about technology at the forefront of pharmaceutical analysis
Who should attend?
- Scientists and laboratory managers working in bio/pharma discovery, development, CMC and QC
- Contract testing and manufacturing organizations offering services to pharma and biopharma industry