Liquid Chromatography Seminars and User Meetings
Apr 18, 2018
- Apr 18, 2018
Join us at our local liquid chromatography user meetings, seminars and workshops.
Whether you are new to liquid chromatography or have years of experience in this field, our user meetings, seminars, and workshops will empower you with new insights into your laboratory processes. Our HPLC events showcase various workflow solutions that span a broad range of applications and cover exciting new products.
Apr 18, 2018 - Apr 18, 2018
Marriott Hotel | Hardstrasse 55, 4133 Pratteln
Join this free event and hear about latest developments and applications and interact with other HPLC users and with our specialists.
- (U)HPLC method transfer between different systems and the practical pitfalls
- User presentation: Online HPLC analysis in bio processes
- LC-MS in the routine environment: The new Thermo Scientific ISQ single quadrupol MS
- The new Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo HPLC system - Innovative solutions for a higher productivity in the HPLC laboratory
- The use of check standards to determine the quality of your calibration
- UHPLC quantification and confirmation analysis in drug development using a multi-detector-method
- What is hidden in my peak? 2D-LC provides the answer.
Presentations in German
Participation is free of charge. Registration is required. For registration please fill out the online form below.
For questions about this event or regarding your registration please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 (0) 61 716 77 55 (Mr. Disteli).
If you have questions regarding this events please e-mail email@example.com.