Jul 29, 2019
- Jul 31, 2019
Jul 29, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019
Protein Analysis Made Simple
Proteins are complicated, so chromatography solutions should be simple. Join us for an educational seminar that will cover integrated workflows and new technologies to improve your proteomics and biopharmaceutical characterization analysis.
From digestion to characterization, let us show you real collaborative examples of how LC-MS applications can make working with large and complex structures easier.
9:00 – 9:30 a.m. Registration and light breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Seminars, Q&A, and lunch
Seminar topics will include:
- Advancing BioPharmaceutical Discovery, Development, and Manufacturing: A High Resolution Accurate Mass (HRAM) Multi-Attribute Method (MAM)
- From Off-Road to Autobahn: Overcoming Obstacles to Accelerate Protein Sample Preparation and Quantification
- Identifying Quantitative Protein Changes in Iris Biopsies of Glaucoma Patients Using Label Free Quantitative Proteomics
- MS Tool Box for Structural Biology
- Taking the First Steps into a Much Bigger World: New Developments in Intact/Top Down Applications