Apr 13, 2016
- May 18, 2016
Join us for this dynamic workshop designed to improve your spectroscopy knowledge and skills. You will see the latest instrumentation in action and have the opportunity to get your questions answered live. Our team of experts will show you how to get the most from your FTIR spectrometer; from sample handling to spectral interpretation and searching. You will learn how Near-IR, Far-IR, Raman and hyphenated techniques can complement FTIR to solve your toughest challenges.
This complimentary event offers a unique opportunity to:
- Acquire new knowledge and enhance existing skills
- Achieve the best results from your current instruments
- Learn about new techniques and see the latest instrumentation
- Connect with peers and technical experts
Learn what you can achieve – now and in the future – with spectroscopy.
Register today for this free, one-day workshop!
8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- The Basics of Molecular Spectroscopy
- Obtaining a High Quality Spectrum: Sampling Fundamentals
- Qualitative Analysis: Identifying a Material from its IR Spectrum
- Quantitative Analysis: Best Practices & Introduction to Near Infrared
- Beyond Infrared: Introducing FTIR and Raman
- Bringing it All Together: Live demonstrations
- Beyond the Bench 1: Hyphenation techniques (TGA-IR, Rheology–FTIR, Rheology–Raman)
- Beyond the Bench 2: Introducing IR Microscopy
- Introducing Raman Microscopy
- Wrap up - What’s Next?
4:00 p.m. Close
April 13 – Bloomington, MN
April 14 – Hartford, CT
April 19 – Bridgewater, NJ
April 20 – Baton Rouge, LA
April 21 – Columbia, MD
April 26 – Chicago, IL
April 27 – Denver, CO
May 3 – Atlanta, GA
May 4 – Dallas, TX
May 11 – Orange County, CA
May 17 – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
May 18 – Berkeley, CA
Times: All workshops begin at 8:00 a.m. local time with registration and a complimentary breakfast; the day concludes at 4:00 p.m.
All attendees will receive access to our online training courses – free of charge!