The world’s premier virtual stem cell event is growing
The Gibco 24 Days of Stem Cells virtual event brings you 24 days full of the latest advances in stem cell research. This year’s format will feature new, cutting edge content each day for 24 days throughout the month of October—starting October 1, 2019.
Each week will focus on a key application of stem cell research including:
- Pluripotent stem cell workflow methods and solutions
- Disease modeling with stem cells
- The generation and characterization of 3D models
- Stem cell therapies
During this premier global event, you can:
- Access leading scientific presentations from thought leaders and prominent researchers around the world
- Watch live training demonstrations from our stem cell expert
- Download key stem cell tools and resources
- Complete weekly tasks and challenges to earn points and win prizes
Information regarding speakers and the final agenda will be updated as we approach the virtual event and subject to change until the final agenda is determined. Please check back often for more details.
What attendees liked about last year’s event
"This event was a truly splendid learning experience and has motivated me to pursue my PhD with enthusiasm and vigor. Thank you for taking this initiative!"
"This was my first time attending an online event – it’s so convenient. I can watch all of the content on my own time, at my own pace."
"I really like the concept of the show. You can find lots of useful information, learn from experts, and watch presentations again and again."
"The event was simple, accessible, well designed and organized."
"The presentations cover vast areas of stem cell research. It was such a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments, advancements, and challenges in the field."
Oct 01, 2019
- Nov 01, 2019
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.