When you're looking for sustainable products, we believe it should be easy to make informed purchasing decisions. We're working to provide more information about our products' environmental impact by stepping up to participate in the ACT Label program with a selection of popular Thermo Scientific Nalgene and Matrix products. Created by non-profit organization My Green Lab to help consumers make smart, sustainable product choices, the virtual ACT Label provides environmental Accountability, Consistency, and Transparency for each labeled product through an environmental impact score. The score is based on the product's environmental impact with regard to manufacturing practices, energy and water use, and end-of-life disposal. It's like an eco-nutrition label for lab products.
How to use the ACT Label
Learn more about My Green Lab's ACT label for laboratory products
Find information about the ACT program and published Thermo Scientific Nalgene and Matrix ACT labels.
Read an in-depth description of the ACT label and our role in helping advance the program.
Our participating products
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our mission to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer drives our commitment to sustainability. Participating in this program is one more way we're partnering to deliver sustainable solutions to help laboratories impact the world in all the right ways, and helping enable more informed sustainable purchasing decisions. Find out more about ACT Labeled Nalgene products ›
Shop ACT Label Products
- Nalgene Narrow-Mouth HDPE Lab Quality Bottles with Closure
- Nalgene Narrow-Mouth HDPE Economy Bottles
- Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Economy HDPE Bottles: Bulk Pack, Assembled
- Nalgene Square Narrow-Mouth HDPE Bottles with Closure
- Nalgene Rectangular HDPE Bottles with Closure
- Nalgene Wide-Mouth Lab Quality HDPE Bottles
- Nalgene Wide-Mouth HDPE Economy Bottles with Closure
- Nalgene Wide-Mouth HDPE Economy Bottles with Closure: Bulk Pack
- Nalgene Square Wide-Mouth HDPE Bottles with Closure
Greener alternatives: 47 product categoriesOur ongoing Greener products program also makes it easier for you to find sustainable product options. Look for the green leaf and find green fact sheets that document environmental clains on our product and search results pages.
For our list of greener product alternatives, visit thermofisher.com/greener products ›