FastRuler DNA ladders are the optimal solution for fast sizing and quantification of PCR products containing single amplicons. The ladders separate in 8-14 min, requiring a relatively short 1–2 cm separation distance on gel. Since minimal agarose is needed for separation, gels can be cast be cast with multiple combs for higher throughput and to save agarose.
- Fast separation (8–14 min) in short separation distance (10–20 mm)
- Fast sizing and approximate quantification
- Ideal for PCR products
- Ready-to-use—premixed with loading dye
- Stable at room temperature for 6 months
- Supplied with loading dye solution for sample DNA
FastRuler DNA Ladders selection guide
|Range, bp||Name||Volume||Catalog #|
|10–200||FastRuler™ Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder, ready-to-use||2 x 500 µL||SM1233|
|50–1,500||FastRuler™ Low Range DNA Ladder, ready-to-use||2 x 500 µL||SM1103|
|100–5,000||FastRuler™ Middle Range DNA Ladder, ready-to-use||1000 µL||SM1113|
|500–10,000||FastRuler™ High Range DNA Ladder, ready-to-use||2 x 500 µL||SM1123|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.