Ultimate high-performance PCR consumables
Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo™ PCR plates combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin-walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping. Armadillo plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats and multiple colors, and they can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells, with white giving superior qPCR results. The specially designed warp-resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin-walled wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Multiple frame color options, all available with both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR) Now available
Need help choosing? Use our Thermo Scientific plastics consumables selection guide
All semi and fully-skirted PCR plates and storage plates can be barcoded. Please refer to the Custom Barcode Order Form for a full listing. The minimum order for custom barcoded product is 1,000 plates.
The process for placing an order for a custom barcode product is as follows:
- Please submit a completed Custom Barcode Order Form to one of the addresses below.
- A quotation and custom part code will then be generated.
- Manufacture of the custom bar coded product will only commence on receipt of a complete order at the quotation price.
Product will be shipped up 6 weeks from receipt of order.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.