The CTS Rotea closed system single-use kits offer flexibility for process development. Kits can be customized to support commercial scale manufacture. Closed, single-use kits enable multiple batches to be processed in a shared, grade C clean room leading to cost-effective transfer and scale-out.
- Compatible with Luer connectors and sterile welding
- Gamma sterilized
- Tube material: DEHP-free PVC
- Standard kit: flow rates 5–110 mL/min
- Hi-Flow kit: flow rates 30–160 mL/min
Closed-system compatible media and reagents
Cell therapy workflows are varied and complex. To meet the demand for media and reagents suitable for closed systems, the design of our bioprocess container is flexible and adaptable.
Gibco CTS off-the-shelf bagged media support closed cell and gene therapy manufacturing from clinical translation through commercial manufacturing. Manufactured in state-of-the-art cGMP, ISO certified facilities to help ensure the highest quality and consistency for reproducible results.
Both Gibco CTS AIM-V Medium*, without phenol red and without antibiotics, and Gibco CTS DPBS, without calcium chloride and without magnesium chloride* can be used to scale up or scale out your manufacturing process. Each formulation is available in flexible bioprocess container format suitable for aseptic integration into your workflow through sterile welding, MPC quick-connect, or Luer lock connections.
- Closed system compatible—flexibility to sterile weld or aseptically connect to closed systems using MPC quick connection or male/female threaded Luer connection with injection site; tubing polymers compatible with market-leading sterile welding equipment enables use in upstream and downstream applications
- Seamless translation—CTS reagents are now offered in closed packaging to help you reduce lead times, and scale and close your process to enable seamless clinical translation
- Quality testing and regulatory documentation—reagents and single-use technologies comply with industry standards and are backed by regulatory documentation and support (Regulatory Support File, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin)
*Media in development
Compatible characterization instruments
For Research Use or Manufacturing of Cell, Gene, or Tissue-Based Products.