Flexible-content real-time PCR Pathogen detection and analysis solutions
Laboratories analyzing pathogens are readily onboarding molecular technologies to help manage infectious disease due to the pressing need for tools that facilitate effective decision-making, improved future outcomes, and reduced cost of care. Applied Biosystems pathogen detection solutions deliver rapid, highly sensitive tests that enable accurate results for the most common global infectious diseases using verified multiplex real-time PCR technology. Our flexible-content syndromic panels let you test for multiple markers the first time, making them relevant and a cost-efficient way to get more answers from your samples with increased confidence in your laboratory.
Choose from our comprehensive portfolio of pathogen detection solutions
With 42 verified pathogen targets, our solution features the most markers of any respiratory infection test on the market.
Choose from inventoried single-tube assays covering the most common pathogens for infectious disease or build your own assays from existing content or create new panels for your unique needs.
View the complete list of TaqMan Assays for antibiotic resistance (ABR) genes and explore our flexible ordering formats.
White paper: Using molecular panels to help manage infectious disease: update on lab trends and health outcomes
In this white paper you will learn about the different testing methods used by laboratory managers and the advantages of molecular techniques in areas including respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary conditions to improve overall outcomes.
If you would like to receive more information on any of our pathogen detection solutions or would like to have a representative contact you:
Webinar: The Impact of Flexible Panel-Based Solutions for Pathogen Detection
The Benefits of Flexible-Content Syndromic Molecular Testing
- Identify the financial and operational benefits of flexible-content syndromic panels
- Discuss how using these panels can help reduce testing costs
- Explain how flexible-content panels can increase lab efficiency, reduce the need for additional testing, and provide more information from each test
Webinar: What You’re Missing in Your Respiratory Pathogen Detection
Exploring Real-Time PCR Technology
- Identify the limitations of traditional methods of respiratory infection testing
- Explain the importance of simultaneously testing for multiple pathogens
- Describe new technology options for laboratory testing
- Discuss considerations for transitioning to these new technologies
Webinar: Urinary tract pathogen detection: reducing time to result
- Learn about the limitations of culture-based methods and how they can potentially be improved by molecular testing solutions
- Know about the benefits of detecting urinary tract pathogens using molecular techniques
- Learn how this solution could be implemented in your laboratory
Webinar: Vaginal Microbiota Investigations: Increasing Insight, Reducing Cost
- Learn about the role of both pathogenic and commensal microbiota involved in vaginal infections
- Learn about our real-time PCR solutions for detecting vaginal microbiota from a single sample quickly and cost effectively
- Learn about how this solution can be implemented in your laboratory with ease
QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
Proven performance, reliability, and expert support
Do you need technical support or training? We can help.
Compliance, validation, and calibration services
Depending on your regulatory requirements, services may be necessary to help you comply with CAP, CLIA, ISO, GMP, USDA, and other standards. All of our compliance services come with audit-ready documentation.