To continue supporting you in the ongoing response to COVID-19, we have updated the way in which we enable access to our TaqPath COVID-19 CE-IVD RT-PCR Kit and COVID-19 Interpretive Software training and download information. This update will allow us to more efficiently deliver training content, software updates, and the latest product release information to you.
New instructions for download
Please read the information below carefully, as it details critical new steps that need to be taken before you can complete your product training and download the latest version of our software.
If you are not a user of Connect, please:
- Visit www.thermofisher.com/register
- Create a new account.
- Once you have created your account, follow the steps outlined below.
If you are a current user of Thermo Fisher Connect, please:
- Visit www.thermofisher.com/educationconnect
- Log in using your Connect username and password.
- Complete your EducationConnect user profile contact information.
- Click on the “EducationConnect” logo to go to your dashboard.
- In the Subscription code field, enter the code TAQPATHCOVID19CEIVDHA to self-enroll in the course.
- Click on “View all my courses and learning plans” to refresh the page.
- You can now access and complete the “TaqPath COVID-19 CE-IVD RT-PCR Kit and COVID-19 Interpretive Software” training modules.
For more information on how to use this new platform and complete the TaqPath COVID-19 CE-IVD RT-PCR Kit and COVID-19 Interpretive Software course and please please read our EducationConnect Welcome Letter (including a quick video tutorial).
Thank you for your partnership as we continue to work together in response to COVID-19. For assistance, please visit our Contact Us page to find contact information for your local customer support teams. Start by selecting a category for the type of assistance you need, scroll down to enter a product name or catalog number and then your country location.