Emergency use authorized for the TaqPath COVID-19 Pooling Kit
For population testing, including areas with low positivity rates, this kit is designed to allow laboratories to significantly increase testing capacity limits to the volumes needed to meet demand by testing up to 5 samples simultaneously in a single reaction, which enables more tests to be processed faster with fewer materials.
Quickly scale your COVID-19 testing by adding this kit to your existing menu and infrastructure with the convenience of the ability to use the same kit for both pooled testing and the deconvolution (retesting) of positive pools.
A single detection kit for diagnostic population testing
The TaqPath COVID-19 Pooling Kit is a real-time PCR multiplex test that will allow the ability to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in up to five samples simultaneously using a single detection kit for diagnostic population testing in areas with low incidence rates.
- Streamline laboratory efficiencies as the same kit may be used for both pool testing and the deconvolution of positive pools
- Simplify scaling your COVID-19 testing by adding to an existing menu and infrastructure
- Increase processing capacity by testing up to five samples in a single reaction
- Benefit from a multi-target assay design which compensates for emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants and mutations
- Employ a complete clinical solution that offers the Applied Biosystems COVID‑19 Interpretive Software, which converts the genetic analysis data into a readable report
|TaqPath COVID-19 Pooling Kit||TaqPath COVID-19 RT-PCR Assay (1 tube)||200 reactions||A49918|
|MS2 Phage Control (2 tubes)|
|TaqPath COVID-19 Control (2 tubes)|
|TaqPath COVID-19 Control Dilution Buffer (2 tubes)|
|TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix, No ROX||10 mL||A28523|
Applied Biosystems COVID-19 Interpretive Software EUA Edition
Decrease analysis and interpretation time and help reduce risk of user interpretation error with the COVID-19 Interpretive Software EUA Edition.
You may download the COVID-19 Interpretive Software EUA Edition upon kit purchase. Labs following the authorized workflow are required to complete an eLearning course and pass an exam to download. Follow the instructions below to obtain the software from your local support team:
- Go to thermofisher.com/contactus
- Select “Instrument Service” as category
- Enter product name or SKU and select your country
- Call the local number displayed on the screen