Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter data tables and reported summaries
To inform and drive drug discovery and companion diagnostic development programs, the vast genomic data sets produced by next-generation sequencing studies must be analyzed, annotated, and ultimately interpreted by experienced bioinformaticians. The Oncomine Knowledgebase, the world’s largest curated compendium of cancer genomic information, is a database of integrated cancer genomics data with exceptional attention to detail. The Oncomine Knowledgebase was an instrumental tool in the selection of targets for and the development of the Oncomine™ Comprehensive Assay and the Oncomine Focus Assay.
Powered by the Oncomine Knowledgebase, the Oncomine™ Knowledgebase Reporter was developed specifically for further examination of next-generation sequencing data generated from samples analyzed using the Oncomine Comprehensive Assay. Users may subsequently use this information to create data summaries and reports appropriate for their needs.
The Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter is a curated set of published evidence from clinical trials that supports the matching of driver genetic variants with relevant potential clinical therapeutic options, such as published therapeutic interventions and clinical trials. The Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter is comprised of two component tools:
- Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter data tables
- 3 data lookup tables in tab separated (.TSV) file format
- Oncomine™ driver, prevalence, and potential actionability for individual variants
- Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter reported summaries
- Pre-rendered supplementary information tables in PDF format
- Summary files for variant potential actionability class and cancer type
Discuss the Oncomine Focus Assay and Ion PGM System with a member of our clinical research team:
Request to be contacted