A comprehensive platform enabling your innovative ideas
Thermo Fisher Connect Platform is part of our full suite of digital capabilities enabling new efficiencies in your lab. Sign in to your account for secure, cloud-based data storage, scientific analysis apps and peer collaboration tools. Our asset management tools allow you to remotely schedule time on your lab’s instruments via your mobile device and monitor your run. Plus you’ll know that your equipment is in good working order with real-time telemetry data monitoring and troubleshooting with our service team.
Connect and store
For instruments directly connected via a PC, upload your data to the cloud via our Cloud Connect Utility (CCU) after logging in with your Connect account credentials.
Download the Cloud Connect Utility app ›
Easily save and synchronize your files to your secure, personal Connect account. One TB of storage free to start.
Analyze more data faster with an expansive offering of primary and secondary analysis software for applications including real-time qPCR, next-generation or Sanger CE sequencing, mass spectrometry, and more. Connect apps can combine hundreds of experiments into one project, so you can quickly analyze even large data sets—up to 10 times faster than the software version for desktops.
Collaborate in a secure group or connect with a community
- Peer and document collaboration tools
- Group permissions and custom sharing options
- Self-curated, secure communities
- Scientific content libraries
Next-generation solutions to accelerate scientific research and streamline manufacturing operations, our full suite of lab informatics capabilities deliver the right solution to fit your unique needs.
The platform includes:
- Workflow solutions to support your specific methods and instruments
- A single source for your scientific data
- Connectivity with your existing systems
- Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)