A practical platform for your innovative ideas
Thermo Fisher Cloud has a new name – Connect – but all of the features remain the same. Sign in to your account to use Connect for secure, cloud-based data storage, scientific analysis apps and peer collaboration tools. Our asset management apps and web tools allow you to schedule time on your lab’s instruments via your mobile device. Plus you’ll know that your equipment is in good working order with real-time telemetry data monitoring as well as remote monitoring of instruments and troubleshooting with our service team. Connect is but one part of our full suite of digital capabilities creating bold new efficiencies in the lab.
Connect and store
For instruments directly connected via a PC, upload your data to the cloud via our Cloud Connect Utility (CCU) after logging in with your Connect account credentials.
Download the Cloud Connect Utility app ›
Easily save and synchronize your files to your secure, personal Connect account. One TB of storage free to start.
Stay connected with your instrument and equipment dashboard
- View the status of all your lab’s connected instruments in a single dashboard
- See notifications for your instrument
- Monitor equipment telemetry data
- Do it all from your mobile
Analyze more data faster with an expansive offering of primary and secondary analysis software for applications including real-time qPCR, next-generation or Sanger CE sequencing, mass spectrometry, and more. Connect apps can combine hundreds of experiments into one project, so you can quickly analyze even large data sets—up to 10 times faster than the software version for desktops.
Collaborate in a secure group or connect with a community
- Peer and document collaboration tools
- Group permissions and custom sharing options
- Self-curated, secure communities
- Scientific content libraries
Looking for an enterprise solution?
The Platform for Science is ideal for labs with complex workflows. The platform includes:
- Workflow solutions to support your specific methods and instruments
- A single source for your scientific data
- Connectivity with your existing systems
- Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)