Your partner in service, across the lifetime of your system
When you use a Thermo Scientific microscope, our service organization remains beside you at every step.
Whatever success looks like to you, we will meet you where you are to deliver impeccable care, prioritizing technical excellence and your unique objectives.
Our services were designed to meet the needs of each market, with options for all budgets and use cases.
Service contracts do more than just fix your instrument when it’s broken. Services can help your organization achieve your goals through increased instrument utilization and efficiency.
Discover how some of our customers have benefited from our service expertise.
Comprehensive support, informed by data
Connected Care blends the best of hands-on and digital services.
To best support your success now and into the future, we have integrated more digital and data-driven elements into our service packages.
With our Connected Care service, you will:
- Receive proactive service and better coordinated support activities at your facility
- More quickly and successfully launch new techniques and technologies
- Obtain visibility into your systems’ productivity and performance
We offer a variety of Connected Care services targeted to your unique needs. Whether we are delivering support on-site or through a digital channel, our unique relationship with you remains at the forefront.
Delivering support wherever you are
A strong worldwide infrastructure is the foundation of our service delivery.
- Over 1,000 service colleagues focused on field service, technical support, applications, logistics, and more
- $100 million in service inventory strategically located for rapid deployment
- Four NanoPorts provide venues for collaboration, applications development, and instrument demos
- Production facilities provide additional expertise and engineering support
Remote Service helps us quickly support you, no matter what the world has in store.
Our team’s support capabilities go beyond our physical footprint. When you have a technical concern on your system, our global team of Remote Service Engineers can get you back up and running quickly.
- Delivers a faster and more agile diagnostic and troubleshooting process
- In 30% of cases, Remote Support can get you back up and running same-day
- If on-site support is needed, a Field Service Engineer will respond with parts already in hand
- Available at no additional cost to all Thermo Fisher Scientific customers
RAPID screen-sharing service.
RAPID (Remote Access Program for Interactive Diagnostics) is a secure screen-sharing service that allows our team to view your perspective, just as if they were on-site.
- Troubleshoots technical concerns on your Thermo Scientific system
- Puts you in control from start to finish
- Included with most Thermo Scientific service agreements
“RAPID is probably the biggest thing we go to first…that has helped us so much, and in a lot of cases, we can resolve things right away.”
— Teresa Sawyer, Oregon State University