Listen to how Arkema Inc. optimizes polymer analysis in this podcast
Arkema Inc., aside from being a valued customer, is a specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. In this podcast, three Arkema researchers share and discuss how they utilize various analytical techniques to triage polymer samples, advance polymer characteristics, and gain a holistic view of crystallinity and polymorphism. They explain how these techniques are used, when they are used, what characteristics impact technique selection, and how they correlate data between the techniques.
- Dana Garcia, Ph.D., Research scientist, Analytical & Systems Research, Arkema Inc.
- Pierre Ricou, Ph.D., Research scientist, X-ray and Surface Sciences Laboratory, Analytical & Systems Research, Arkema Inc.
- Sara Reynaud, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Analytical & Systems Research, Arkema Inc
- Using IR, NIR and Raman to triage polymers samples to identify and characterize samples for development targets
- Differences and advantages of 3 X-Ray techniques, XRD, XRF and XPS and when to use them for polymer analysis
- How crystallinity/polymorphism influence polymer characteristic development, what techniques they use and how to correlate data across techniques
- The advantages of rheology as a dynamic vs static material science technique and how it’s used with spectroscopy (IR, Raman and X-Ray) to provide a holistic understanding of crystallinity
Fill out the form to listen now.
* Required field