When your day ends, you want to have produced results that you know are right and on time. The Thermo Scientific iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES provides analysis in the fastest possible time with the assurance that your trace analyses will always be of the highest caliber for accuracy and productivity. How? We’ve reduced barriers to multi-element analysis while auto-configuring for long term stability and matrix endurance. The robust detection capabilities of the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES are matched only by the effort-free maintenance and the fastest known start up times (less than 5 minutes) of any ICP-OES instrument. On top of all that, this vertical-torch-based instrument features the smallest bench footprint known today. Take a closer look at the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES. Instruments of performance, so that you finish ahead of the rest!
The iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES combines powerful multi-element capability with flexibility, so your lab is ready for any challenge. With four models to choose from, our instruments can solve your trace elemental analytical challenges.
See what our customers are saying about the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES
iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES information pack
Complete the form to download the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES information pack including:
- Product brochure – including detailed instrument information
- Application notes
- Water – Learn how the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES complies with U.S. EPA Method 200.7 for water analysis
- Food – Discover how the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES provides precise, accurate results when analyzing foodstuffs for toxic contaminants
- Beverages – See how our iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES performs for analysis of elemental contaminants in beverages
- Metals – Find out how the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES produces excellent results for the analysis of platinum group elements
- Lubricating oils - Learn how the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES analyzes lubrication oils in accordance with standard test method ASTM D5185
- Volatile organic compounds - See how the iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES can analyze trace elements in naphtha