The all-in-one Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer is an all-in-one tool giving users comprehensive insight with correlative analysis while enhancing efficiency through automation and the simplicity of owning 1 instrument.
To truly understand a material’s makeup and characteristics, multiple techniques are necessary no matter if you’re responsible for research and development or quality control. With insight from near, mid, far-IR, FT-Raman, TGA and built-in ATR, the Nicolet iS50 Spectrometer, is your all-in-one polymer analysis workstation.
- Built-in ATR can stretch into far-IR to identify additives
- FT-Raman provides chemical and structural composition and differentiates crystallinity
- TGA allows users to deformulate a polymer to characterize the composition and to reverse engineer the material production, including qualitative and quantitative data
- Near-IR provides understanding of the polymer blends while in-process
- FTIR identifies chemical composition, identifies contaminants, and process validation
See how this all-in-one instrument can complete your polymer analysis.
Watch the webinar.
* Required field