When it comes to defining the elemental composition of samples in a variety of application fields, you need a reliable analytical technique that enables compliance with official methods. This elemental analysis applications compendium guides you through CHNS/O analysis in the following application fields:
- Organic chemistry and pharmaceuticals (for quality control and routine analysis of fine chemicals, halogen compounds, etc.)
- Petro-chemistry and energy (for the characterization of refined fuels, biofuels, biomass fuel, gasoline, coal, pet-coke, and lubricants)
- Environmental (for the determination of the elemental content of compost, water, and particulate matter)
- Agronomy (for the characterization of soil, leaves, plants, fertilizers, sediments, algae, plankton, etc.)
- Material characterization (for quality assessment of rubbers, polymers, plastic, paper, metals, etc.)
- Food and feed quality (for compliance with labeling requirements)
Download the compendium and learn more.