Unlocking Mysteries of the Proteome
Modern proteomics uses advanced technology to understand how structure, conformation, and post-translational modifications influence the protein's role within biological systems. Innovations in mass spectrometry technology are now facilitating high-throughput large-scale protein analyses with increased sensitivity, allowing researchers to unlock the mysteries of the proteome.
Download this e-Book and learn more about:
- Multiplexing with Tandem Mass Tags
- Glycomics and Glycoproteomics
- Protein-Protein Crosslinking
- Top-Down and Middle-Down Proteomics
- Ultraviolet Photodissociation and Ultra-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
* Required field
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a leader in the life sciences industry and are committed to providing innovative Proteomics solutions to address the challenges of biological research. We’re happy to discuss solutions that will allow you to look deeper and broader into the proteome. Let’s get started!