Thermo Fisher Scientific introduces the Spectra 200 S/TEM – the high-throughput, aberration-corrected, scanning transmission electron microscope for all materials science applications.
Register below to watch our recorded webinar and learn more about how the Spectra 200 S/TEM delivers the highest-quality data for all applications. With an ultra-high-brightness X-CFEG source and a wide-gap pole piece with “room to do more,” it is the ultimate atomic-resolution materials-characterization tool.
Who should attend?
- Materials scientists who need atomic-level characterization data on the widest variety of specimens
- Researchers needing to analyze beam-sensitive materials or materials with low contrast
- Researchers needing repeatable atomic-resolution imaging and analytics
Why should you attend?
- Learn how the combination of high-throughput and sensitivity with uncompromised resolution in imaging and spectroscopy of the Spectra S/TEM enables researchers to acquire the highest quality data for all materials science applications
- Discover how advanced access to automation enables users with different levels of experience to achieve the highest quality results
- See how the Spectra S/TEM enables the widest variety of atomic-level materials characterization by combining the best resolution with the highest sensitivity and unique detection capabilities, as well as strategies that minimize damage to sensitive samples