Please complete the form below and a sales rep will contact you shortly!
Complete this short form to download the following Maybridge Library files as database files available in the following formats: .xls, .db, .sdf, and .mdb.
- HitDiscover: A ready to screen collection of 51,000 Maybridge Screening compounds
- HitFinder: Compounds from the Maybridge Screening Collection using a clustering algorithm. All compounds fit Lipinski guidelines for "Drug-likeness".
- HitCreator: 14,000 molecules representing the diversity of the entire 550,000 Maybridge Screening Collection
- Fragment libraries: 30,000 chemical fragments that accelerate structure-based lead identification
- Focused screening libraries: A collection of target-specified libraries of drug-like compounds, e.g., Protein-protein interaction, GCPR, Kinase
- Building blocks: An off-the-shelf collection of hit-to-lead building blocks with medicinally important ring systems
For other specialty libraries or fragment collections, e.g., Antibacterial and antiviral, please contact us directly.