Your form was submitted successfully, thank you for your interest.
Download your materials now:
- Analysis of human therapeutic antibodies in plasma by Ligand Binding Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (LB-MSIA)
- Erythropeietin (EPO) quantification by label-free biolayer interferometry
- Characterization of antibody drug conjugate distribution and drug-to-antibody ratio in serum by LC-MS analysis
- N-linked glycan analysis of proteins by Mass Spectometry analysis
- De novo mining of autoantibodies and their corresponding autoantigens by ELISA and protein arrays
Please visit other areas of our site to learn more.
From drug discovery through large-scale commercial production, we offer a comprehensive suite of products and services to address all of your biopharmaceutical production needs. Our portfolio includes cell culture media, serum, and reagents, single-use technologies, protein purification and chromatography products, and analytical services.
The global leader for over 50 years in media, sera, reagents, and services. From our very first cell culture to our novel CHO media and feeds, the hallmarks of Gibco products have been uncompromising quality, consistency, and a culture of innovation.
The go-to choice for customizable and rugged single-use systems. From upstream to downstream, Thermo Scientific single-use bioreactors, mixers, and bioprocess containers are relied upon across the workflow for rapid changeover and ease of use.
Leading the way in high-resolution, high-capacity resins for bioseparations. When capacity, resolution, and yield are critical, select POROS resins for excellent downstream mAb and Protein polish chromatography results.
The standard for rapid molecular methods in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Trust Applied Biosystems SEQ Analytics for contaminant and impurity identification and detection that’s rapid, sensitive, and accurate.
Proven solutions for the purification of antibodies, antibody fragments, and proteins. CaptureSelect Affinity Ligands provide purification that’s stable, specific, and designed for virtually any target.