Get Your Free Flow Cytometry Reagent Selection Tool Kit
- Flow Cytometry Capabilities Guide—learn about our comprehensive suite of flow cytometry solutions to deliver you high-performance results and save you time.
- The Invitrogen Flow Cytometry Reagent Selection Wheel will help quickly identify which product matches the laser excitation and emission channel of your panel products highlighted:
- Viability stains (fixable and non-fixable)
- Apoptosis reagents (Annexin V conjugates and kits)
- Cell proliferation assays (generational tracing and DNA replication)
- Cell cycle analysis (fixed- and live-cell analysis)
- The Invitrogen Flow Cytometry Reagent Slider will help identify which instrument controls and standards to use in order to help ensure accuracy in your data.
- Obtain optimal daily instrument performance
- Maximize your data consistency
- Decrease instrument variation
- Use with any instrument
* No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada. The Free Invitrogen Flow Cytometry Reagent Selection Tool Kit is available to eligible participants who register on the thermofisher.com/flowtoolkit no later than December 31th, 2018 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the Flow Cytometry Reagent Selection Tool kit is $5 USD. One free gift per person. Healthcare Professionals may not participate in this promotion. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Offer void in where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.